Vote 4 Me

Sunshine Daze Topsites List

About Me

Let Me Know You Came By!

PostHeaderIcon I Got Questioned LOL

I have recieve this questionaire from Rachel Thank You Hun!!

1 - How long have you been using PSP, PS?
I have been using PSP for about 3 years nowPS for about 7 months
2 - How did you get into making tags,Scraps?
Thru MSN groups wanted to learn how ppl
Made them awesome tags!! Then curiousitygot me with the scraps hehe
3 - Who's Your Favorite Artist?
I Can't pick just one lol so...
Jennifer Janesko, Keith Garvey, & Elias Chatzoudis
4 - Who's Your Favorite Scrap designer ?
Again I can't pick just one so Kay Miller, Misty Cato
5 - Which 3 Blogs do you visit everyday ? Make sure you link them.
Tammy's Scraps
Boundless Bliss Scraps
Designs By Ali
♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥
You must pass this on to 3 blogs that you visit often~I'm going to pass this along to:
Divine Intentionz
Essence Of Creativity
Sophisticated Scraps

0 comments: